2018.

Not ready for school to start tomorrow... It's been a month's break from endless deadlines, countless papers, & out-of-the-blue quizzes. I've fed giraffe's, rode on a sky lift, shot two rabbits, ate them, caught two fish, went hiking, & ran my butt off... Still day dreaming about what this year will bring with hunting. I already know what I'm putting in for, where I'm going to get it, & how I'm going to do it! 


My goal this year=bull, deer, bear, & even more rabbits! This break has brought life back into me. I breathe, eat, dream, wish, hope, & work for being in the in the wilderness. Some people want roses for Valentines Day... I want the smell of the great outdoors, maybe a new gun, hiking, & living my life to climb that mountain! Success, for me, is to overcome my fears, hold those antlers in my hand, & feel accomplished for filling that freezer! 

Comments